Residential RO plants or systems
- Industrial RO plants or systems
- Commercial RO plants or systems
Why to choose us?
EFPL's offered machines are examined under the supervision of our experts for stringent compliance with set industrial standards. In addition to this, the offered range of products is highly praised by our clients that are situated all across the globe. Our portfolio of reverse osmosis systems includes those specifically engineered and designed for large industrial applications, medium sized commercial applications, small laboratory applications and trailer-mounted mobile systems for temporary and emergency applications. With decades of R&D and standard product development devoted to reverse osmosis systems engineering, and thousands of installations around the country, customer can rely on EFPL for their most demanding liquid separation and purification needs using reverse osmosis technologies. Our RO plants make sure to keep the natural nutrients to maintain the health level of water. We design customize solutions which are suitable for marine applications to purify a large amount of water at once with high- Performance capacity.
Treatment Process of RO plants:
Fluidsystems RO plants work on the basis of Cross-filtration method, through which a percentage amount of feed water is rejected as the removal of solids during the filtration process. The whole process works through the combination of temperature and pressure. There are two elements while RO plants processing which are system recovery and product quality.
Reverse osmosis is water purification process in which pre-treated & filtered water is connected to the high-pressure pump where pressure is developed and fed to the RO membrane. Reverse Osmosis membranes work on the Cross flow Filtration method where the salts get rejected partially and deliver pure water. Purified water is referred to as product and waste water is referred to as concentrate or reject. The percent ofwater delivered as product is called the recovery. The ratio of recovery&output parameters depend upon the feed water quality, type of membrane,temperature and total RO unit design considerations.
Raw water is water found in the environment that has not been treated and does not have any of its minerals,ions, particles, bacteria, or parasites removed. Raw water includes rainwater,groundwater from infiltration wells, and water from bodies like lakes and rivers. Raw water pump is way to transfer the water into the engine through a seacock fitting and pumping it through the engine's water jacket. Here the water is filtered by Pressure sand filter for removal of suspended matters and turbidity.
Activated carbon works via a process called adsorption having efficiency up to 90% whereby pollutant molecules in the fluid to be treated are trapped inside the pore structure of the carbon substrate.It helps in preventing membrane from hardness.
Here Reverse Osmosis System rejects 90- 95% of Total Dissolved Solids.
To store treated pure water in tank
Features of FRP RO Plant 1000 Lph
- Pre-engineered systems mean easy installation
- Clean-in-place connections maximize system availability
- Compact footprint saves valuable floor space
- Quick equipment delivery keeps project moving fast
- Easy to install and operate.
- Produces high quality Water
- Variety of cost effective standard models.
- Excellent performance and highly usage.
- For pharmaceutical manufacturing, potable water supplied by a local municipality is not nearly pure enough. Their product specifications require water free of bacteria and organics, with dissolved solids levels that are 10,000 times lower than those found in potable drinking water. The first step in reducing the suspended solids levels is reverse osmosis where 98% of the influent water alts can be removed.
- A number of industries collect excess process water and rainwater contaminated by pollutants into catchment basins. During storm events these basins can be in danger of overflowing and creating an environmental impact by polluting near by surface and groundwater. Portable reverse osmosis systems are used to reduce the volume of water in these basins, thereby allowing the facility to discharge clean unpolluted water while retaining the contaminants in the basin.
- Zero Liquid discharge system